Friday, May 30, 2008

They're $2, They're $4, They're $6, They're $8

Ava will be 3 years old in a few months, and I have never purchased an item of children's clothing for her at Children's Place. Not for any particular reason, except I am always either at Dillard's/Target/Old Navy, and those are the brands Ava generally wears. However, Ava is now fitting into the batch of clothes my sister gave me long ago, and low and behold, they are Children's Place. Love em. Bright colors, cute skirts, love em. I hopped onto their website today (outlet) and was shocked at their ginormous $ale. $2 for skirts, $4 for adorable onesies (Grace) with ruffly sleeves, $7 sweet striped dresses. Shoes everywhere. I bought 5 outfits for EACH of my chitlin's and spent under 50 bucks. SWEET.

From one mommy to another. Go out there and stock up on summer suches.

Ahem...If you see half bitten nilla cookies/graham crackers on the floor when you are there, it wasn't Grace.

No comments: