Thursday, May 29, 2008

Goodbye. Hello!

You say goodbye, and I say hello. Hello Hello.

I am such a tramp!

Sadly, I kissed Miss Murano goodbye... but didn't hesitate one bit to turn around and give a big, wet, open mouth kiss to my new ride, Miss Outlook.

We have welcomed her into our family and she has the much needed 3rd row. No more turning away peeps to ride with us. Now there's so much room we can have 5 kids! And they would all fit! Holy crap! I need to shut my foul mouth!
Did I take my pill this morning?

3 comments:

Beankountess said...

Wow, Ms. Fancy Pants!

Yippee - more kids for Terry and Kara!

Annemarie said...

She's very purdy, and oh so spacious!! Lots of room for me and Toni in the back seat for when we tag along on the family vacations. :)

Beankountess said...

I'm still a little jealous - I was not invited to Sea World. Hmmmm Hmmmm....