Thursday, May 8, 2008

Belluga, Beer & Bowling

Last night I was double booked. I know, I'm kind of a big deal. Having TWO places to be in one night - rather than my normal: ZERO. I started off with dinner and drinks with my good friend (and neighbor) Yvette. We see each other all the time, but are trying to make getting out and chilling together more of an occurrence. We ate sushi at Belluga in RR. I had never been there before tonight and found it to be quite tasty, I must admit. I think we need to make a standing appointment to go to din din once a month Yvette, good times!

We are not blurry in real life.

Then it was off to do a little bowling with The Playgroup Girls. I arrived a tad late but it's bowling, and it seemed no one gave a crap. In a good way. The last time I went bowling, I was pregnant with Ava and sat. And stared. And watched every other non-pregnant person bowl, and drink beer, and do fun things I wasn't allowed to do. I'm not pregnant and yay me, I had fun bowling. I'm the person who you should steer clear of during my bowling swing (is it called that?) because I am prone to letting loose of the bowling ball and having it fly backwards. I was so ultra-paranoid that would happen, I activated my go-go-gadget-death-grip, and the ball went forward, every time. It didn't hit pins very often, but it went forward. For each of our turns, we put on JoJo's badass Main Event vest and struck a pose. I think it gave us the SAS we needed to get our bowl on...
When the games ended some of us girls weren't ready to go home, go figure, and we ended up at the Water Tank. We had some naughty named shots, more beer, taunted boys behind the blinds with a very inappropriate item from one of our purses (you can use your imagination, but you still won't come close) and laughed and talked about things I'm not going to post on this blog.

If last night was any indication of what's to come for the trip in July, It's gonna be a b-l-a-s-t. I'm sooo looking forward to it! Had fun girls! Until next time!

3 comments:

The Gath Family said...

I'm so glad you came! B-L-A-S-T is an understatement.

loragaige said...

What fun place are you going in July? Looks like you guys had a super time!

Katie said...

Are these playgroup Mommies from Ava's school?