Thursday, May 8, 2008

Muffins with Mom!

Give me a: M..O..M..M..Y!

What's that spell?! MOMMY! I'm hyper.

What's better than muffin tops with Ava! In honor of Mother's Day, Ava's school (I presume all schools on Earth) had the annual "Muffins with Mom" every mommy looks forward to. Ava was very cute and sat in her little chair, ate her little muffin, and enjoyed her little dixie cup of orange juice. Things are cute when they are little, and it was little-overload in her classroom. Including Grace who is little, frantically grabbing anything and everything because everything was on her level, she went berserk. She was thrilled to be in a place where things are exactly her size and 3 year olds are trying to hold her hand and lead her around the room, while I'm trying to scarf down little muffins to help with my starvation from not eating breakfast at home. That is a major run-on sentence. Ava presented me with an adorable framed picture of the two of us, and a special glittery Mother's Day card with strawberries on the cover. Happy day. :)

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

My favorite part of mini muffin mom day is that you two match!! That is too cute.....was that planned Mommy?? :)