Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ronis & Jonis Reunite!

Ronis = Me.

Jonis = Wendy.

Wendy and I met long, long ago, in a far away place where pixies fly and crazy kids pumped each other on their bikes. The bike pumping is true, the pixie thing...I made that part up.

We used to ride the school bus together. We used to spend the night at each others house. We used to make fun of people. We used to laugh so loud in restaurants her mother would leave us there because we embarrassed her. We used to buy dresses at Foley's then return them the next day, after wearing them out dancing. We used to have so much fun and make each other laugh so hard. We used to be too cool for school. Jonis is in town for a bachelorette party and we got together for some drinks and to chat it up. She no longer lives in Texas, so we don't see each other often. But... when we do, we have a great time laughing and reminiscing about old times and the shenanigans we took part in. :)

I miss my Jonis. I hope she misses me too.

No comments: