Friday, May 9, 2008

The inner workings of my blog

Lots of my mommy friends are curious to know how I blog so often. Being at home has it's advantages, but spending a bunch of time on the computer isn't really one of them. Usually, it takes me a very long time once I start a blog, to actually post it. I have to get up multiple times to unwrap Ava's body from Grace's or pull tree moss out of Grace's mouth, or the occasional walking in on Grace pulling every square off the toilet paper roll, and ingesting half of it. Have you ever tried to pull wet soppy toilet paper out of an infants mouth who has sharper teeth than a baby shark? It ain't easy. All of that can become frustrating while I'm concentrating on my thoughts, so usually I blog one of two times during the day. During their naps around 1-3-ish or in the morning before they wake up. Such as this morning...
Terry's likes his alarm clock 11 minutes fast...
(you can see Grace sleeping from the vid monitor)


Joey is with me at all times, here he is enjoying my coffee with me


I'm publishing this post at 8:41 am, the girls are still snoozing and I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee. :)

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I think I have to revoke our friendship. Your kids sleep until 8:40am!???!! Is that after sleeping through the night? No wonder you have coherent thoughts. My kids still only sleeps through the night every 5th day, and is awake between 5:30 and 6:45 EVERY MORNING. Seriously dude - I don't knwo if we can be friends. I'm tired.

Jenni said...

I cannot imagine waking up before Hudson. It would be frightening...all the flying pigs and the winter olympics being held in hell and all.

Katie said...

Okay, they sleep till 8:45am and go to bed at 8:00pm or so, you are very lucky. Grayden gets up at like 7am every day, and I have to peel myself out of bed. Not to mention he usually wakes up crying every other night at 3am or so. I wish I could get that much sleep. They sleep twelve hours and take naps, I think every MOM is going to be jealous, ha ha.