Friday, May 2, 2008

Greasy Goodness

I feel the need to praise something this afternoon. Not the Lord. Short Stop's french fries.
I stopped by there to get lunch (for me only, Ava doesn't always eat crap thank you.) and I ate the entire bag of fries before I made it thru the light exiting the parking lot. They are good and greasy and hot and bothered. Bothered doesn't go with hot in this scenario, but hot and bothered sometimes do go together. Man Oh Man they are good.
Short Stop is dear to my heart. If you have read my previous post of useless facts about me, you would know I was teenie tiny when born. 2lbs, 12 oz. I resembled an alien, had see-thru skin, and an enormous head. It took a lot for me to gain weight when I was young, and my mother used to take me to Short Stop every single day after school, no lie, to get a #1 so I would perhaps put on a few pounds. Needless to say, in my adult life, I occasionally stopped eating there, since I did so often as a child. Now though, I like it again and their fries are the best-est.
Go try em. Report back.

No comments: