Thursday, August 7, 2008

OMEGA! A Lovely Little List

It's been a while since I made a list. Lists are good wholesome fun and I think it's time for a new one.

Things I'm Enjoying at the Moment :

-life on the D-List, Kathy Griffin. If I wasn't married and didn't have children and worked in show business and lived in L.A. ... she would be my BFF. She totally forgot to call and tell me she WAS IN AUSTIN RECENTLY FOR A SHOW. Poops.

-the jingle from the Jitterbug cell phone commercials. JITTERBUG!

-5:45 p.m. Monday thru Friday.

-the style in which Gracie eats Cheerios.

-finding Gracie's secret stash of Cheerios...in her diaper.

-bogle merlot.

-they fact that Strawberry Shortcake's movie keeps my kids entertained for so long, I can clean the entire house without distraction. Perhaps stopping once to read perezhilton.

-blue bell's great divide ice cream. Only because my all-time fav (Tin Roof) is 'out of season'. Peanuts? Chocolate fudge? Seasonal? I think not.

-viewing and re-viewing the 4 Kodak albums of pictures us girls took in Horseshoe Bay.

-the Two Corey's - sometimes I am so embarrassed for them, I can't bear to watch. It's that badass.

-wild China on the Travel channel.

-holy cow merlot.

- spending time with Katie, Brian and little Grayden while they are 'home' from Singapore!

-listening to Gracie call Terry "MA!"

-they way blogger spellcheck turns 'OMG' into 'OMEGA'. Makes me laugh.

-blackstone merlot

Happy Thursday ya'll :)

9 comments:

Annemarie said...

You are so much funnier than Ms Griffin, and it's her loss that YOU'RE not HER friend.

Seems to be a lot of Merlot on that list....hope you're not enjoying it alone! :)

COLEEN said...

I so love Kathy Griffin too!
Oh, and you too!

~Kara~ said...

I love her, she needs to be upgraded to A-list!

Anonymous said...

It's one of life's little unfair truths.
If Kathy Griffin were hot, she would be A-list. It's sad but-it's just not enough to be funny and smart.

I know because it's the only thing holding me back too.

-Jeremy

Julie said...

Tin Roof happens to be my all-time fav ice cream too! And next in line for me is also the great divide! Do you think we were separated at birth? ;)

~Kara~ said...

JB: sadly she's realized beauty is key in hollywood, and she attempted to fix hers, didn't work so much.

Camille said...

Seriously... tin roof.. SOOOO not seasonal.. How I do miss that yummy stuff.... I think i just drooled on my work... Crap!

~Kara~ said...

Julie, we should start a campaign to bring Blue Bell Tin Roof back 12 months a year!

Julie said...

YES - that is a cause I will totally support and campaign for! Until we win, I just bought their flavor Moo Tracks....chocolate, vanilla and peanut butter cups...a very promising combination. Hopefully.