Friday, August 1, 2008

Well, Shit. I guess I'm IT.

I got into a whole heap of trouble tonight. I think I just got my ass kicked. Via e-mail. Just before hitting the hay at 11:27pm I check my email and Jesus Christmas.... I get reamed. I will not say by who. Ahem. But Lord I was so scared to go to bed without posting the following information, the specific email had CAPS and everything. You know when someone uses CAPS in an email to you - it's the true sign of you being in deep shit. You are in deep trubb. You gone and done sumpin' wrrrong. Especially when they use caps to spell your name.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL MS. YOU-KNOW-WHO-YOU-ARE.


What were you doing 10 years ago?
-I was working for Dell. 21. Diggin' single life and driving a .... never mind. I'm way too embarrassed to admit what I was driving. Next question.

Five things on my to do list:
-Be a good wife.
-Be a good mother.
-Be a good cat keeper. Ohhh No. I do mean that, but people might think that's weird so I will act like that's not important to me.
-Finish this flipping book I picked for August Book Club cuz if I don't it would be weird to have a happy hour, I mean meeting, and not have finished the damn thing.
-To be intimately close with Mirena. You will hear more about Mirena at the end of this month. Be patient my peeps.

What would you do if you were a billionaire?
-I would have my people contact Kathy Griffin and give her the million$ she deserves. I love you Kathy Griffin. Kisses-n-stuff.


Three bad habits:
-Forgetting to floss.
-Not finishing a beer completely.
-Giving Ava two jelly beans for going poo-poo on the potty when I promised her only one.


Five places you have lived:
-Only lived in one state. I'd rather not give out the city in which I live... hello weirdo blog stalkers I don't know. Go somewhere else and freak people out.


Five jobs you've had:
-Waitress to a bunch of old fogies at a retirement home.
-Mervyn's shoe sales associate (for 3 hours until I quit and ran out.)
-Commercial auto insurance sales.
-Secretary for The Daughters of the Republic of Texas Museum.
-Baby momma.


How did you name your blog?
Uh. My name is Kara. Toni calls me KaraLoo. What else would the inner workings of my blog be named. What's New With Kara Loo? I went with something very obscure and creative. I'm just smart like that.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Thank you. I didn't mean to yell. I just wanted to make sure you heard me.