Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bullets are fun

6 things that may or may not be interesting that have happened lately:

  • the discovery of my new favorite drink: Vodka pineapple. YUM-O.
  • the acceptance that my left big toe will soon be without a nail. (Oh shut up. It can be a common occurrence. It doesn't make me a dirty person.)
  • the doctor removal of a tiny scrunched up purple rubber band from inside Ava's ear canal.
  • the tan in a bottle I know and use is now empty, and of course, they improved (replaced) it with a new formula, and that formula sucks.
  • had a meltdown when a certain someone used all the milk without telling me ~ when I poured a bowl of my beloved cereal, I was left with no other option than to sulk for 2 hours.
  • made a fool of myself while reading aloud the label on a bottle of tonic water.

I could go on and on, but I must leave to get Ava from pre-school... and Grace might be eating kitty litter.

Toodles.

3 comments:

Annemarie said...

When I first saw your post title I was like "HUH? Did Kara go to a gun range to let out some frustrations or something??", but then quickly realized that you were referring to the lovable punctuation and not the thing that goes inside of a gun.

Love the bullet list....ToniC! :) Haha!

Beankountess said...

On Sunday (and Monday) I chuckled to myself about the ToniC! I think I'm going to go to the grocery store and buy my new signature drink!! ;-)

Camille said...

Yumm kitty litter... glad I am not the only one that likes to munch on that stuff when i get hungry. I knew I would heart your kiddos! HA HA! :) Sounds like you have been having fun.