Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Life is Worth Living Again

Since I was a small kitten, Yellow Ball and I have had an amazingly strong bond. He was always with me, constantly providing me with faithful love. Until one day when he disappeared and left me alone, and sad, and with a broken soul. I searched for months and months, soon realizing my search was in vain. Never would I see my beloved Yellow Ball again.

Until yesterday.

Here is a tribute to you Yellow Ball, with our song.

I would die 9 times for you.

Joey


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO FREAKING FUNNY...

Beankountess said...

LOL! My favorite pic is the one when he is looking into the crib for it~

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this point!
...dana

Jenni said...

I think it's safe to say, that cat loves that yellow ball more than I loved my ex-husband.

Annemarie said...

Oh Kara....you've outdone yourself this time. Joey should be so proud of his mom. :)

Anonymous said...

dude, you are so HILAROIUS. !! That is some funny stuff