Tuesday, April 1, 2008

...broken record...

I know. I go on and on and on about this trapeze crap but I can't help it. I am trying it again tomorrow. Let's all sit still for a moment and pray together. Pray for 1. Me to have the courage to climb that mile high ladder. 2. Terry will not leave the house with a leotard and tights on. But the question remains, what IS a man supposed to wear to trapeze? That JayBird guy who is a pro wears a blue body-leotard thing. Uh, that will not be an option for Terry. Where do they sell those ridiculous things anyway. I'm nervous. And scared. And wondering if I will have wasted $75 attempting it again. O well. I'm blabbing. And nervous. Blogs are for blabbing. I can't stop thinking about it. I'm going to get some frosted flakes.

3 comments:

Annemarie said...

You are going to do great, and have more fun than you did last time - I just know it! And if Terry shows up in tights, then I am outta there. :) Oh...just reminded me that I have to do laundry for tomorrow!! See you then!

Anonymous said...

My vacation comment - If you go to Niagra falls - stay in Canada at a nice B&B and go to the vineyards - wine tasting etc.
The actual falls area is too touristy and almost has a Las Vegas dirty-street, cheap wedding feel to it, kinda disappointing. Also, crossing the border is getting a little more difficult. Love - Jeremy.
I am going to call T and find out about this trapeze stuff. If he's afraid of tampons, surely he's afraid to trapeze.

Beankountess said...

I am so proud of you both~
That is so cool! I'm sorry I missed the fun! But, I still don't know that I would "trapeze" with you all!