Friday, April 25, 2008

Tag

I was tagged by Annemarie... I am to list seven random things about myself and then tag seven other people.

I never participate in these things, but since Ava is eating lunch and Grace is snoring, I will bore you with 7 useless facts about Kara Loo.

RULES: 1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. Her name is linked above. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog. 4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog.

Useless fact #1: I weighed less than 3 lbs. when I was born.
Useless fact #2: My ultimate fear: Roaches. Roaches with wings.
Useless fact #3: I secretly love it when Grace is whiny and forces me to hold her.
Useless fact #4: My first car was a 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Sierra.
Useless fact #5: I enjoy sarcasm.
Useless fact #6: Prison terrifies me. Please Lord don't ever send me to prison.
Useless fact #7: For six months in middle school, I spoke only in a British accent.

Wow, those tidbits of information are juicy and thrilling! What are you going to do with yourself now that you've had a peek deep into the real Kara. I hope you can continue on with your day and not constantly think of me. I wish you luck.

I hate to be the lemon in your sweet fruit salad, but I do not wish to follow Rule #4.

1 comment:

Beankountess said...

This whole British accent thing makes me LOL! I always tried to change my name when I was in middle school! Too Funny!