Friday, April 4, 2008

This is a tweeny bit embarrassing, but:

I think I might be addicted to.....wait for it......never thought I'd say this..... Miley Cyrus. Maybe not addicted. I'm haven't lost my mind. Let's just say when I'm driving in my car and her new song comes on (See You Again) I suddenly turn 15 again and sing and dance like a teeny bopper. Uh - are they even called teeny boppers anymore? Tweeny boppers? I turn it up so loud it most likely rattles little Gracie's small and fragile brain in the backseat. Bless her heart. But I can't help it! Don't send hate mail about Grace's brain, I'm simply making a point. Does anyone else love that song? Just admit it. It's okay. Don't feel ashamed.

5 comments:

Annemarie said...

Every time I hear this song, I get tricked into liking it and singing along...until they get to the part that says something like "she's just being Miley" and I say "DOH!!! I can't believe I fell for it AGAIN!!!". The same thing happens with Fergie.

loragaige said...

I am right there with ya! It's so darn catchy it just sucks you right in.

I'm so scared about the upcoming NKOTB reunion! I might revert back to putting out my Jordan Knight throw pillow. Think of the car jamming to their tunes.

~Kara~ said...

LG: I can't wait to wear my oversized NKOTB t-shirt again! I never liked Jordan, he was the not-so-cute-one...

loragaige said...

So I had bad taste...I should have liked Joey like everyone else! At least I didn't like Jonathan or Danny (who looked like a monkey)!

Taegensmom said...

LOVE love love that song, That is hilarious. I NEVER would have admitted it to anyone. TELL NO_ONE