Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday's are exciting.

As I've been typing on the computer today, I constantly hear tiny little thumps, I guess you would call them that. Yes. Tiny thumps coming from the windows in our office. The windows are about 6 feet from me as I sit in my chair and when I look over toward that tiny thumping sound, I see what it is that is making those tiny little thumping noises. So far this post makes no sense and has seemingly turned into a riddle. Who can guess what I'm talking about?

ERRRRNT. WRONG.

The answer is: (drum roll) Lizards! Those cute little dainty looking, bright green lizards with the red throat that bobs in and out as he or she is breathing fast. They leap from our bushes with all their little green might onto the screens of our windows to then bask in the sunshine. That is the source of the tiny thumping I hear as I sit. and type. and eat my beloved frosted flakes. and lose track of time. and forget my children are in the house until I hear one of them yell that they fixed the TV with the hammer. I should probably go.

1 comment:

Taegensmom said...

how do you have so much time? Reading your blog for about ten minutes is all the free time I have and my eldest is 9....