Thursday, April 3, 2008

Flying Trapeze: Round 2!

Terry joined us in another shot at the Trapeze Adventure! For me, the experience this time around was much more fulfilling. My fear had greatly diminished and the level of stress was much lower. I was brave! Yay me. Both Terry and I completed the catch, and it was absolutely thrilling! Terry was a natural, went out his first try and impressed everyone. By the end of the night, we had two chances to 'make the catch' with Adam - Whaddya know, sweet success! EACH TIME! Yay us! Here are some pics-n-videos of our adventure:









Click play below to watch me and my honey.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I can't top Terry's comment. Flick his ear for me. "Happened after the first baby" my arse. : ) Great job you guys!!!

Camille said...

Yeah for you guys... That looks like so much fun. I wish we had cool stuff like that here in H-Town. Congrats on your awesome catches! I am sure you rocked the house!

Taegensmom said...

You guys are BAD ASSES!!! I am sooo jealous. Awesome

Anonymous said...

I think this means you're now a family of CARNIES! - Jeremy