Sunday, April 13, 2008

Me and Terry: 5 years of marital bliss!

What else can I say? Bliss is an accurate description even though it sounds ultra-cliche. We are in lub and will be celebrating our 5th anniversary at the end of the month. We have so much fun together and every single day is filled with hilarity. Terry literally does anything and everything to make me smile, and I lub him to bits.

Enough with the barfy love stuff. That's personal anyway so stop intruding upon my personal thoughts...

Ok. Onto Annemarie. AP is what she is called by most, but I call her Annemarie. It's my decision. I can go against the norm and call her what I wish. Annemarie is the bestest. If bestest were a word... it would describe her. She has some major talent with photography and how lucky were we to have her shoot us for some fun, flirty, funky pictures to celebrate and remember our milestone?!

We started near SOCO and the fun began. She took a plethora of pictures, WAY too many to post.

Here are my favorite 20!










































*Click here to view Annemarie's favorite 20 from our fun filled morning :)

3 comments:

Annemarie said...

Wow, Kara, you can call me whatever you want to after all that. :)

I had a BLAST taking the pics, thank you for allowing me to play and have such a great time with you and Terry! :)

Beankountess said...

I love all the pictures! That is so neat!!
When is the next photo session?

Elisabeth said...

Those are amazing! Love them - what a great idea.