Thursday, June 12, 2008

Donuts With Daddy

Ava had Muffins With Me in May, and now she's had her Donuts With Daddy... I was excited this morning because 1. Ava was thrilled showing her daddy around and 2. donuts are my fav, and omg I love donut holes even more. You can cram like 5 in your mouth at one time and, um... I mean aren't they so cute and little?

The table in her classroom was all decked out and prepared for the arrival of the Daddy's. Grace ran around like a crazy baby - again - going ballistic since she's usually only in Ava's classroom no longer than 11 seconds, or as long as it takes me to hang up her backpack and shove her lunch into a cubby hole and get the hell out before she shoves herself off of my hip and into all the toys that was a total run-on sentence however this is not a grammar blog so hush.



Yay for Donuts With Daddy!


2 comments:

Beankountess said...

When is Kocktails with Kara? ;-)

~Kara~ said...

Very funny Beankountess!!!! Let me work on that!! :)