Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm In Hell

Seriously. I know what it would feel like to enter Hell. Do you know why?? Because our air conditioner decided to STOP FUNCTIONING. I want to type every cuss word in the book, I am so hot and sweaty. It's hard to take a breath it's so flippin' hot. There are two hillbilly babies wandering around the house with no clothes on, just diapers and sweaty heads. Ava has sweat beads on her nose. Grace's hair is wet. Seriously. Why does terrible heat make me want to cuss and yell and get Terry's trimmer out because I'm DYING to shave the cats. I know they are hot, it would only help them. Although Slippers is an idiot and sleeping in the boiling rays of sun on a scorching dark leather chair. Does she enjoy being hotter than fire?


Dear Lord, please grant Terry the wisdom to fix this bullshit before tonight or I will... I suppose I shouldn't curse during a prayer. But come on! Who can sleep in this kind of heat? Besides Slippers?



Hillbilly babies.
Max and Ruby help them forget about the sweat running down their bodies.


Slippers ankle is on fire, she has no idea.

4 comments:

Beankountess said...

OMG!! That is the worst!
You guys are more then welcome to come over and stay with me.

Annemarie said...

You're only a hillbilly if you still have Christmas lights up....do you? Ava is totally adorable though with her sweaty hair. Hee hee.

Elisabeth said...

You are hilarious. I feel your pain. No air sucks. I'll go ahead and send over our Billy Bob Teeth binkies for the girls.

Hope Terry got it fixed.

Jenni said...

Dude. You live in Texas. The Texas that was 110 degrees at 10 p.m. when I landed at the airport to visit y'all. Don't move to KY though. It's just as bad. Huddy slept in her diaper.