Friday, June 6, 2008

Speckled Frickles


As my daughter, Ava will one day be the proud owner of a face sprinkled with freckles. I just didn't realize that one day was here! How cute is that! I pulled into the driveway yesterday and walked around the car to get her out, and what do I see? A patch of itty bitty baby frecks sitting upon her itty bitty baby nose. I see freckles that were not there before. She points to them now referring to them as her 'frickles'. Joey has been introduced to them, Slippers has had her whole head pulled towards the frickles, Grace is told she is too little to have frickles. Frickles are for big girls, and frickles are fun.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Look at that! Bless her little heart! Frickles ROCK!

Anonymous said...

OMG. Gage is getting frickles across his little nose too.

So Cute