Monday, June 9, 2008

Just Us Girlies

Earlier tonight, I met Annemarie at Toni's house for some girl time! YAY for girls. Pizza, drinks, and laughs... perfect for a Monday night! It seems Annemarie is on a flippin' United States tour for her job, every other week she's gone having fun somewhere. The little brat. Then poor Toni is headed Brazil all next week for work. For the SECOND time. Poop on the both of you. I haven't been more than 1 hour away from my neighborhood in ages. All of the fun and pictures and exciting and different stories of your travels... everyone is jealous. We just don't tell you that cuz then we look sad and pathetic. And I'm not sad and pathetic. If I want to travel I will jump in my car and peel out of the driveway and not look back! To Bastrop or something, don't dare me, cuz I WILL DO IT. THEN who will have fun pictures and stories to tell??? Mmm hmm, that's right.

I lost track of why I clicked on Create Post. Right, pizza and drinks with my girls. Tonight was lots of fun! We were in Toni's backyard for a while, trying to get the 'jump' pic, and um... after ankle spraining, strained backs, and hysteria, we opted to leave the 'jump' try alone. We settled for some normal shots.

Um, Toni? Why so shy?!

That's better :)

Annemarie and I had the bright idea of scaling one of Toni's trees to monkey around. After a less than graceful decent down, I have bark where no woman should have bark. I hate that f*&%!*g tree.

Vanilla Bean ice cream, peanuts, choco syrup and strawbellies! NUM!


Great fun ladies! The sleepover is next, right?

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

I'm so glad that we got to spend some time together, I mean your schedule is just CRAZY, Kara. It's nice that you can make some time for me and Toni. :) Yes...sleepover, complete with nails, makeup and hair makeovers! Can't wait! :)