Thursday, March 20, 2008

What the hell is in DAYQUIL anyway?


Bunnies are so cute. Here's one yawning. At least it looks like he's yawning. Maybe he's growling? OMG! Can bunnies growl? What if?! What exactly would a bunny do if it cornered you and you weren't able to get away. Can you imagine? Being scared to death of a bunny? Trapped in some room because he's at the door making mean grunting, growling noises. Afraid to jump over him to get out because he might hop on you? Can bunnies HOP on you to death? They have teeth, this yawning bunny has teeth. But can they EAT you? What if you were HOPPED to death... and the bunny hopped onto you and did his back feet like a cat does when it's attacking something. I'm laughing. I have a terrible cold. I'm feverish. Maybe that's why I'm typing and laughing alone at my computer about bunnies. 'Bunnies' is a real cute word. The cold medicine must have made me weird. Yep, it's the medicine. That's not how I am normally. Nuh, uh. nope.
OMG I forgot about my kids, I have to go

3 comments:

Annemarie said...

I'm taking off the rest of the day from work to go find you an agent. You are toooooo funny, Kara. You need to take Dayquil everyday!

loragaige said...

I have never in my life been scared of something so cute and cuddly. I started with an awwww, how sweet and was terrified about Easter coming up so soon at the end!!! Lock the doors and keep out the hopping, kicking rabbits!

You're awesome! And so is Dayquil :)

amber said...

Okay, you might be the most hilarious person I know. You really should be a writer!! I am seeing a new side of you. you should have a column in the paper!

I had a blast today, thanks for the pics

love you and your girls.