Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Glutton for punishment

Damn you Annemarie. Why must you do this to me. I am astonishingly agoraphobic, and yet I still let you talk me into another trapeze try. Well, maybe it's not you making me do this, it's my determination to perform the catch this time around. I love the fact you are adventurous and we have so much fun doing crazy things! :)

Annemarie and Laura just made it look so effortless. Although I accomplished a bazillion times more than I thought I would, simply by climbing the ladder I hate, I must go back for the catch with JayBird. And dammit, I'm gonna try my hardest. Terry is joining us, so I will have his support. And his humor. I can't wait to see how he does, we can go thru it together! He's not afraid of heights, he used to paint houses in college, so I don't think he will have a problem. The problem will be with me, however, if he shows up in a leotard and tights as he's threatening...

We are flying next Wednesday, so stay tuned.

No comments: