Friday, March 14, 2008

Poor plonker.

For those of you that know me, I am obsessed with the news. I am always up on current events and don't you dare take me on in a news quiz cuz I'll whoop your you-know-what. I was online this afternoon and boy, this story made me crazy. First of all. What jackass puts a $12,000 diamond engagement ring in a BALLOON? Filled with helium? I tie HEB-Buddy balloons to Ava's wrists so tight I cut off the circulation in her arm. I am that freaked out about them flying away. Cuz that's what helium balloons do. They fly. Away. Second of all. What is a 'plonker'? Thirdly, if you say the ring cost you a fortune and you knew your girlfriend would kill you, isn't that a sign she might be a huge bitch? and most likely will remain a huge bitch after you are married? I like the way he goes on to say: "But I had to tell her the story -- she went absolutely mad. Now she is refusing to speak to me until I get her a new ring." She's sounds charming. Seems to me his plan was carried off, without a hitch. HA HA HA.

2 comments:

Beankountess said...

Plonker, P-L-O-N-K-E-R, Plonker = Person with Little or No Knowledge aka A Fool.

Thank you very much~!

~Kara~ said...

HA! Thank you TONI! You are a plethora of information.