Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Top 10 List - 2008

My Top 10 most wonderful and meaningful moments this year:
10. Celebrating Ava's 3rd birthday at Zilker park.
9. Celebrating Grace's 1st birthday with my family here at home.
8. Re-building and maintaining strong relationships with my closest girlfriends.
7. Knowing all of my friends love me for who I am, goofball and all.
6. Terry's vasectomy.
5. Celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary.
4. Terry going out of his way to make me laugh 365 days this year.
3. Visiting Terry's family in Ohio this summer with the girls.
2. Laughing at memories of my dad instead of crying over them.
1. Watching my girls grow bigger and brighter every single day.


What are your Top 10 most memorable moments?

3 comments:

Annemarie said...

#8....love you, and mostly for your goofiness!!! xoxo. Have a great new year!

Beankountess said...

Yes, we do love you for who you are!!! You make me smile and laugh and have taught me a lot about myself and friendship and relationships!!

I am secretly sad ... there will be no more babies. But, I love Ava and Grace so much! Scott and I need to babysit soon ;-)

Beankountess said...

I had to write some things down...GASPPPP!!! Top 10!!

1 -9) Meeting Scott! We meld so well together! He makes me laugh, I make him laugh! He lights up my life!! (P.S. His dogs adore me)!!! Mushy mushy mushy!!

10) Maintaining and growing strong friendships!!!

Maybe next weekend we can do a game night - put the kids to bed, eat dinner and play games???