Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas at the Ranch

It's always packed at the Ranch for Christmas, and this year was no exception! I counted 28 of us peeps, including the tiny peepies. That made for a LOT going on! I kept it simple, and took a bunch of the girls.

He's such a sport!
Aunt Diane's gorgeous tree!
This tree always amazes me... tons of ornaments!

She just finished dessert.

Terry and his tools. It's never ending.

Wait a minute! That's not trash!!!

Pretty bird. Pretty bird.

Grace screamed bloody murder the moment she was removed from this go cart.

Cactus and Dandy. Keeping the front yard mowed.

The smallest dairy cow on the planet moooved his way under the tree.

From the front porch.

I love twinkly lights!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Toodles!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! I miss you all! I hope to visit you really soon!

Jenni said...

Oops. I was logged in under someone else's name. Hee hee. Love you! And see above.