Thursday, December 11, 2008

Family Pictures by ANNEMARIE

Annemarie snapped a few pictures of us last weekend for our Christmas card and I am so pleased they are fab! The girls cooperated, mostly Ava who loves the camera. Little Grace was running on no nap and wanted to run like a banchee into the wild blue yonder behind us. Not gonna happen Grace. Sorry. We kept her contained and came away with some fab shots! (I will post our Christmas card soon.)
My sweet Ava Elizabeth.

Because I am her mother, I am the only one who sees that Ava is gritting her teeth in the pic below, meanwhile squeezing all the blood out of Grace's tiny fingers..... sisterly love.

My little Grace Rose. Such a little beansprout.

Thanks AP for shooting us! You are the bomb and better not forget about us little peeps when you are a LARGE and IN CHARGE photog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a 19 year old college student who stumbled upon your blog when I googled my name in search of my own personal site..ironically, my name is also Kara Loo!
It seems like you lead a very happy life. Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed reading some of your posts and your girls are adorable :)
Kara

Beankountess said...

I got my X-Mas card this morning!
LOVE IT!