Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!




Last night I realized two very important things.


1. I have fabulous friends who love me as much as I love them.

2. It turns out Toni is not quite who we thought she was.

It's my party and I'll laugh if I want to!! Laugh if I want to... Sing with me!


My girls joined in the celebration at ZTejas. I took Yvette's advice and ordered the scallops, they are after all my favorite free swimming marine mollusk and were deeeelish!

This group is definitely not camera shy so we took a group shot in front of the warm and cozy fire. :)

We then learned the Christmas Tree had some very special powers. Or maybe it was just Toni, whose entire head mysteriously vanished from the picture. I wouldn't go to sleep at night if I were you Toni. You might not wake up. And um.... I don't mean this the wrong way - but can you stay away from us for a while? We love you but you freak us out.

Toni's head stayed put for this one.





Thank you ladies for making my birthday celebration so memorable! I love all you gals so much and am thankful you are my friends!

Toodles homegirls!

Until next year....... we can celebrate my 26th!!

2 comments:

Annemarie said...

You are too stinkingly adorable cute cute cute!! I love you, and so glad you had a great birthday night! The last pic is my new fav of you!! xoxo

Beankountess said...

You all better be nice to me or I will make you disappear!

Terry better be getting you a new camera for your B-Day or X-Mas!

Happy Birthday!!