Friday, January 2, 2009

Thank You Taco Bell For Making It So Easy To Quit You

If your New Year's resolution is to find an easy way to stop eating fast food, I've found one for you...

And to those of you that will comment "at least they wore gloves! - and all that positive crappy crap" - They can wear gloves all they want, but they will not accidentally leave one half wrapped inside of my bean burrito with extra onions.

Who knows what dirty little hair follicles and skin flakes my bean burrito with extra onions has now absorbed for me to unknowingly eat?! They might as well have rolled up a used hypodermic needle inside the damn thing.

B to the A.R.F.

10 comments:

Annemarie said...

G.R.O.double.S. That is so disgusting. Just the other day I was thinking "Man, I never eat Taco Bell...."....now I'm glad I didn't give it a shot!

Unknown said...

I am totally skeeved out right now! I did that little shiver thing. At least there wasn't a finger in that glove ! :(

Peace and all the best in 2009
Looks like it's gettin' off to a great start!

Rene

Lindsay G said...

Germs in the hizzle!! That is so disgusting!!!

Lindsay G said...

Oh, and maybe that is the 'extra onion' if you know what I mean... Mike told me to ask if you got the 5-finger discount too. We're just full of good things over here, aren't we?!

~Kara~ said...

Linds, you guys crack me up :)

All About the Arredondos said...

O.M.G! That is hilarious!!! I wish that would happen to me to make me run the other direction...hopefully this will make an impression on me because with or with out the gloves, that food is not healthy, but that is why it tastes so good!

Elisabeth said...

I shall not run to the border, but far, far, FAR away from the border. Wow. I sort of hope this is a joke, but fear that it is not.

Hmm. Happy New Year. ;)

Julie said...

Lovely! For awhile Taco Bell was the only thing that sounded good to me with this pregnancy (strange, I know!) but I guess I'll have to find another unhealthy fast food solution. :(

Beankountess said...

Groody!!!

COLEEN said...

icky, poo poo, ki ki.....