Friday, December 26, 2008

Twas the Night Before Christmas

The Christmas Eve exchange was held at our house this year. The day was filled with laughs, hugs and smiles. As well as a boat load of food. If we were to have held a contest on best dish.... I totally know who would have won. Don't deny it you guys, you know my chicken salad toasted phyllo cuppy things were the BIZZOMB!

My blog is intended to make people laugh and is usually very lighthearted. That definitely will not change, but this post will include a bit of personal information I haven't aired completely to the world... One year and 5 days ago my dad lost his battle with cancer. I, along with every other family member and friend, loved him dearly. This Chrismas my sister surprised me and my brother with a truly awesome gift! She is crafty, thoughtful and sweet, and I want her to know (Hello Banana) that I love her to bits and ran to find a spot on the wall as soon as you left. I know Chris did the exact same thing. Thank you for thinking of us, and choosing a picture we all know Dad would have loved.......... and one in which he would have actually approved. That's saying A LOT. ;-)

Merry Christmas Eve!
Why didn't we move that damn coffee table???

No comments: