Monday, December 1, 2008

The Snuggie! Order Yours Today!!!

Hey Everyone! If you are looking for that 'one of a kind' Christmas gift, look no further!

It's so perfect you can talk on the phone, pour coffee into a mug and even EAT POPCORN with ease!! It's also just right for cheering on your team at sporting events. And those nights when you want to play a romantic game of backgammon on the floor with your husband....NO PROBLEM!!

I've always wanted to turn my entire family into a bunch of Monks!!



THANK YOU SNUGGIE. YOU'VE MADE ALL MY DREAMS COME TRUE.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

My back was cold just watching that.

Beankountess said...

Do they have them in any other colors?

The Gath Family said...

These crack me up. Now I will think of you when I see them. I personally love the Fatheads commercials too!