Wednesday, December 17, 2008

White Elephant Exchanges Are The SHIZ!

Ok, so I've been to my fair share of White Elephant gift exchanges and I always end up with the vanilla scented tea light candle or retarded snow man dish towel nobody wanted. That is usually me. Not this time my friends! I returned from a Christmas party my friend Julie invited me to and boy oh boy I hit the jizzity jack pot! Ew. Jizzity. Sorry.

I was #11. Waiting. Watching. My tiny little brain working overtime trying to remember who had what and how many times it had already been 'stolen'.
They call my number. I stand up and say:

"I love that I was invited to this party! I hate that I won't be invited back next year."

Then boom. I steal the gift that screams awesomeness, with no remorse whatsoever. I'm a cold hearted snake. Look into my eyes. Uh Oh... A huge southern living serving platter bowl thing with 4 serving dishes. I was so excited! Obviously if I'm blogging about such nonsense. This isn't huge news, but when I deal with poo diapers, poo floating in bathtubs, tantrums, food fights and a 19 month old who's idea of telling me no is to slap my face ~ I'm pumped to win an awesome gift at a Christmas party.

I have an ornament exchange tomorrow night. Youz betta watch out ladies...

Toodles.

3 comments:

Annemarie said...

I'm so proud!! You are such a graceful little gift stealer!! :) Love what you ended up with....can't wait to enjoy some cheese on the new dishes!

Julie said...

You crack me up! Sounds like you totally earned that gift! And you will DEFINITELY be invited back next year, have no fear, because you are too fun!!!

COLEEN said...

tee hee hee, your so funny Kara :)