Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Say Cheeeese

Whooo whoooo (sound your whistle tips for those of you that have em!) ;)

The UPS guy just handed me his big package! It had that new smell and everything! Ew. Wait. That sounds dirty. He just delivered my new camera Terry gave me for my bizzidy b-day!


You know what that means folks! Tons-o-pics of cats! and kids! and crap I find around my house! and stupid stuff that I think makes for a great pic! Aren't you excited! I thought so.

Stay tuned and stuff.

Toodles.

1 comment:

Brett Bollman said...

Ooooo... what kind... what kind is it?

Sorry I missed saying Happy B-Day while I was out there. I had reminded Annemarie the night before because I had seen it on FB... but then totally forgot to tell you when I actually saw you on the day!

So... since you're getting B-Day presents today... I can say it nice and late... Happy Birthday!