Friday, July 11, 2008

La-Di-Da-Di We Likes To Party

Yikes. An innocent little happy hour with my girls turned into like 7 happy hours. Literally.


I met Toni, Teri and Annemarie up at the Domain for some drinks and half priced apps at McCormick & Schmick's. If we had only played our cards right, we would OWN McCormick & Schmick's right now - but Toni wasn't willing to sacrifice pain for gain. It involved lots of glass... (I won't bore you with the story)

We chilled there for a while until Teri left to go watch a show at Continental Club, and Annemarie left for a work dinner, Toniloo went home and I drove to El Chile to meet my playgroup girls.

We chowed down on some pretty good Mexican food, beer and margaritas. You get that many moms together with a 'night off' from the chitlin's and it was unanimous... we weren't ready to call it a night after dinner! 8 of us took off to Cool River to shake our bootays. And shakey shake we did! My camera worked overtime, that's fo' sho.

We only look innocent...


I ran into a friend from High School, hey Kenan!



Get your groove on!


They kissed a girl, and they liked it.

Horseshoe Bay here we come! One week and counting!

No comments: