Friday, July 25, 2008

Are You There God, It's TIME TO STOP JOKING

Ok. So. Here's the deal.

My ears are popping. Gasp! How exciting! Except my ears popped the entire time I was pregnant with Ava.

and Grace.

and they are popping today. Let's all take a moment together and pray that my ears are just now equalizing (is that what they do?) from the flight... 3 weeks ago... let's pray that my ears are popping cuz I went scuba diving this morning and - only I DIDN'T GO SCUBA DIVING THIS MORNING.

7 comments:

JakesMom31 said...

Sounds like its time for a trip to CVS! :)

Jenni said...

See you in L&D in 9 months. I like the name Jennifer for a girl.

Jenni said...

P.S. That's what you get for getting that car.

Elisabeth said...

Agree with Jakesmom31 - time for a CVS trip. Please update immediately.

We're on pins and needles.

dnoska said...

HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL!

Beankountess said...

Kara and Terry sitting in a tree.
K-I-S-S-I-N-G !!
First comes Ava...
Second comes Grace...
Third comes ANOTHER baby, in the baby carriage. ;-)

Unknown said...

I said KITTY not KIDDY!!!