Sunday, July 13, 2008

Express Yourself!

Just got back from a baseball game and figured I'd post while I didn't have 2 little leeches stuck to each leg. The Round Rock Express played some team who's mascot was a bird, I didn't go for the sport, I went for my friends and free beer! :) Terry couldn't make it, my fault... so it was just me, Toni, Scott, Jacob, and Annemarie.

That's a cow we are posing with. You would know that if JACOB WASN'T BLOCKING THE WHOLE HEAD OF THE COW. Next time mooooove over.

All in all the 5 of us had a grand slam of a good time. It was truly a ball. That pun was out of left field.....

Ok for serious. I've think I've covered all the bases. HA. No really, come back and we'll touch base.

I could go on forever. I'm such a screwball.

3 comments:

Beankountess said...

That was fun (but toasty)!

Annemarie said...

Just read this again, and you kill me. Love you!! Glad you could make it. Next time we'll get Terry to come too!!

Brett Bollman said...

Ahh this post caught me at the right time. If I hadn't run into it I might have still been in a foul mood.

For someone who doesn't "go for the sport" you really stepped up to bat with this post. AP is right... you strike me as very funny. :o)