Monday, March 2, 2009

OH KATHLEEEEN!

There is only one woman on this planet that can make me laugh so hard I can't breathe.

She's going on tour again this year and this time around I will catch a show. I don't care if I have to drive to Houston or Dallas, I will be there. Last year, I woke up to find she had been here in Austin the night before, and I sobbed for the rest of the day. All day. For serious.

She's just been offered 2 million to write her memoir and I'M SO EXCITED! She deserves every single penny and them some.

I Love You Kathy!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Whoa. You're like one fan letter away from stalker dude. Simmer down.

P.S. I love you the way you love her. Brad always says, "Is Kara like the funniest person in the world? Everytime you laugh like that it's because you're reading her blog." I have a special Kara laugh.

loragaige said...

I LOVE her too!! If you come to Houston, I'll go with ya! :)

My favorite is her impression of her mom!!

tracie b said...

i love kathy griffin!!! she's hilarious! i'll go see her with you anytime! if she comes to austin, cory can probably get us free tickets!!