Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pick On Someone Your Own Size

Dear The Mom That Has A British Accent & Terrible Communication Skills,

There's a much more mature way of saying what you said today. Next time you might want to take your frustrations out on ME and not my three-year-old kid. You tried making a point by acting ugly toward her and I don't appreciate it one bit. Nor did her teacher who agreed you were out of line and apologized to me several times for your behavior. Or 'behaviour', as you probably spell it.

I can't wait to run into you at school the next time we drop our kids off into the same classroom at the same time. IT SHOULDN'T BE AWKWARD OR ANYTHING.

Hugs and X's and O's, and other shit I don't mean,

Ava's Mother.

5 comments:

Lindsay G said...

ooooh...I can't wait to hear what happened! I think I know who this might be. Good stuff! Nobody should be picking on sweet Ava!!

Elisabeth said...

Awww...what happened?

Unknown said...

Wow...she behaved rather childishly. Time for the naughty chair! :)

Peace - Rene

Julie said...

I can't wait to hear the details of this story! You get her girl!

All About the Arredondos said...

Take her out behind the bike racks and kick her snobby arse!! Nobody treats sweet Ava like that, what is this adult thinking????? Better yet, what is her kid learning from this behaviour???
Get her!!!