Friday, March 20, 2009

"What's up Big Perm?... I mean Big Worm?"







"Pssst. I know you don't smoke weed Slippers, I know this...but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cuz it's Friday; you ain't got no job...and you ain't got shit to do!"







(Let's all assume they just shared a joint. Humor me.)







"Look Slippers!...I'm a FRUIT BAT! I'm upside down and stuff!"







"Ha! Ha! Joey, you are so freaking hilarious! You totally make me LOL."



















"HA HA! OMG! What the hell is that black shit on the roof of your mouth?!











"Look at me. Lick like this and see if it comes off. Cuz that shit is REALLY gross."





"Okay. Lemme try. Lick like this? How's that. Did that work??"








"The black shit is totally still there. OMG! You should be sooooo embarrassed, I can't stop laughing."


Hopefully, you've seen Friday. If not, I'm a really weird cat lady right now. A really weird cat lady with WAY TOO MUCH time on her hands.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kara funny gurrll. Love you!

Jenni said...

I love you.

Anonymous said...

Kara
You need your own show ...
you crack me up
Shanna