Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shameless, I know.

She's been all alone for months because no one plays with her anymore. I walked into the garage the other day and there she was just sitting there quietly, looking pretty. She's depressed and misses the days of long brisk walks in the park, casual window shopping at the mall, and riding compactly in the trunk or back of the SUV. We still love her dearly, but just don't have much use for her any longer. She deserves a loving home. We are certain she will bring you days full of happiness and laughter. As that is all she knows how to do.

Enough of the B.S.!

Here are the details:
-Graco Duo Glider (Fortune) model needs a good home!
-She was born at Babies R Us and is healthy and strong!
-She comes from a great home with loving and hilarious owners.

Help a girl out. Momma needs a new pair of shoes.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

What is the weight limit on this thing? I'm trying to figure out if I could put Huddy in the back and I could ride up front. Just have to find someone to push us. Or I could scoot us along with my feet. Hmm....