Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bye Annemarie!

Only 3 more days in Austin, then she'll be driving out west,
I say 'Poop Loops' that she's leaving, but I honestly wish her the best.

Annemarie always giggles at my jokes and can make my daughters laugh,
If for a second she thinks I won't miss her, she just doesn't know the half.

She'll be thousands of miles away from here, but I don't have to fret,
I think she'll be in good hands, you better take care of her, Brett!

I will miss you Miss Priss, without you here it won't be the same,
Hopefully this poem is cute and not weird, cuz you know I'm not lame.

Have a blast in Santa Barbara and make sure to Blog every single day,
I can't wait to read about your adventures you have along the way.

2 comments:

Annemarie said...

I love you so much,
and yes, I will miss,
your jokes, kids, and antics,
and your constant state of bliss!

I need to take a few lessons from the best,
as you can see, my rhymes make no sense!!!

Love you TONS and TONS,
as much as your buns!!!

xoxo :)

Beankountess said...

Ahhh, how sweet~
Had a great time last night!