Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family Weekend at Lost Pines


We're back from our relaxing weekend at the Hyatt Lost Pines Resort & Spa! I think snapping 235+ pictures is an indication it was astonishingly gorgeous and loads fun! This was our 2nd annual trip and we couldn't have asked for more perfect weather. Last year was terribly hot and it took a lot out of Ava and Grace at the end of each day. This time around it was just me, Terry and Ava that made the trip. Our Little Pea Pod stayed here at home and her honorary Aunties watched over her a portion of the weekend, and her Grandma covered the tail end.

Here's a peek into Toni and Annemarie's Adventure in Babysitting. :)

If you haven't been out to visit Lost Pines, I highly recommend it. The location is close for anyone in or around Austin and well worth the drive if you are further out. It's breathtaking and perfect for a romantic getaway with you and your lovey, or taking the kids for a weekend of fishing, splashing, running, pony riding and smores! Fun to be had for all.

We were pooped at the end of each day after laughing hard and playing harder. Plenty of fun and and memories made! (my camera was in over-drive that's 'fo sho!)

Wonder what next year will bring. :)

~Click here for all of the pictures~

2 comments:

Beankountess said...

Can I come next year!!?
Looks like you guys had a great time.
Very cool!

And damn you, for introducing me to that popcorn!!!!

The Gath Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! I looked through the pictures, and I love that Terry packed your cup for you! I use mine all the time :)