Thursday, February 5, 2009

There She Is....Miss Americat

You've been waiting on a discussion about my cats, I know, so alas... wait no longer.

Joey. My sweet loving Joey. He's like the cute guy you know that's a complete moron... he's adorable and sweet, but my God he's as dumb as a box of rocks.

And Slippers. She's the Paris Hilton of cats. She knows she's hot shit and is constantly posing. Everywhere. She doesn't just sit on a table, or sit on the floor. I swear, she angles herself in the best lighting, anywhere in the house. She's thin, has great hair, and gorgeous green eyes. And an attitude the size of Texas. I can't blame her though. She is the Queen of this house and kicks Joey's ass a dozen times a day.

Poor Joey. He's such a little pinhead and stands no chance around her. He's always in the background... near her... yet far away in case she turns all psycho on him and decides to beat the hell out of his face and jumble up the marbles in his little pea brain.

This afternoon, I found Slippers on the dining room table, sitting in the beautiful rays of sunshine coming in through the window onto her fur she just conditioned with a VO5 hot oil treatment.
And of course, I find Joey, near her, yet far away... just in case. Constantly on the lookout, trying to stay one step away from another ass beating.






Look at her. In the perfect lighting, gazing out the window, imagining herself running through fields of daisies, chasing fluttering butterflies. And Joey is trying to remember to blink. Dimwit.









She prefers I shoot her right side only, as it makes her cheeks look fuller and shows off her perfect nose.


Joey's staring at a lone dust particle floating in the air.









Here she is bitching at me for telling her she had a double chin.

Joey's still fascinated by the dust particle.

Slippers decides the photo shoot is over. And what Slippers wants, Slippers gets.

2 comments:

Annemarie said...

And, she's BAAACCCKKK......love your hilarious posts, Kara!!! And oh, that Slips....poor poor Joey!!

Jenni said...

Hilarious. I should post my pic of Slippers outside your patio door with her tongue hanging out. Damn. That was a hot day. Or maybe she was drooling over the rhinestones on my new Coach bag.