Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Music to My Ears

From the minute the girls woke up this morning, they both have been in Fantastic moods! Yes, with a capital F! Not only have they been sweet to one another, but Slippers and Joey have made it through almost a whole day without having their whiskers plucked out or their no-no holes poked by a certain blond toddler... they are in heaven! And speaking of heaven, it's almost 3 o'clock and I've yet to feel the need to take several shots of tequila Advil to help me through the day. Hallelujah y'all, miracles really do happen.

p.s. I'm not a complete ditz, there are two extra chairs for the purpose of discouraging any fighting over just one. I'm not asking for an argument between these two children. I get those without asking.

Keep an eye on little Gracie, all of the spinning has her equilibrium out of whack, and she falls all over the place. Poor thing can't even walk straight.



Musical Chairs from Kara on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I seriously laughed so hard watching this video. I loved it!

Annemarie said...

I clicked and watched this video yesterday in a room full of people. They were all confused as to what noises were coming out of my computer as I just was sitting there smiling. Miss you and your little monsters. Give them all kisses!!