Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Goodbye Countdown Begins... :(

I imagine there will be plenty more 'goodbye' dinners and get togethers before Annemarie moves to California. One just ain't enough. And since there's no definite time frame for her move, I for see saying goodbye......... a LOT. :)

Renae invited us over for her delicious chili, and to spend some time together with AP.

We had an interesting night. From the gas man showing up to watching the crazy bitches on The Real Housewives, OC. OMG. Have I been under a rock?! Those girls are a train wreck. I love me a good train wreck.

3 comments:

Annemarie said...

Fun times.....as per usual with my favorite girls!! Glad you could come and play. :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

You are seriously one of the funniest people I know... totally catching up on your blog and cracking up:) Had fun last night! So good to see you again!! -Renae

Elisabeth said...

Dude - I cannot believe you've never watched RHOOC - it's the BEST! jared completely makes fun of me, but I do not care. Just like a good trainwreck, I can't look away.