Sunday, November 23, 2008

What's Next? Moving Out?!!

The time has come for Ava to say goodbye to her crib and hello to her big girl bed. Everyone was excited, including Joey, who ended up in most of the pictures. Camera hog.

So, here you go. Her new bed. I know it's hard to tell by the modern look of the headboard.... haha, but the bed's over 50 years old. This was my dad's when he was a tiny tot and I can't help but smile knowing my sweet pea is sleeping where her BooPaw once slept.

Ava was thrilled!

So was Grace, who I found laying down with Ava's bear, giving him kisses....

She puckered up for me too... :)

I also found Joey.... doing sexy time with Ava's frog while holding her beloved blanket in his mouth. Gross.

5 comments:

Elisabeth said...

So, I got a little tear in my eye thinking of Ava sharing her BooPaw's bed. How quickly the tear faded when hearing about Joey's sexy time!

Cute pics...growing up is no fun!

All About the Arredondos said...

Yeah Ava!! What a big girl you are now! How time flies! I pray my Ava doesn't do this for a while...I am not ready yet :)

Adorable bed and so special to have been her BooPaw's...these are the BEST!

loragaige said...

OMG! I was so not expecting the pic at the end. That is totally hilarious!!!

And the girls just keep getting cuter and cuter :) Love all your posts!

Beankountess said...

What is a BooPaw? I'm so out of the loop!

I agree with Elizabeth. Tear in eye... and then laughing at Joey!!

Julie said...

How exciting!!! We are going to be transitioning Sheridan to a big girl bed soon so I'll give you a call for pointers! I have a feeling my little "angel" will be up until midnight playing in her room when she gets her freedom!