Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hold Still! This Will Only Hurt For a Second.

Am I the only person on this planet that wants to kidnap Meg Ryan, hold her ass down on the ground and POP HER LIPS WITH A SAFETY PIN TO LET ALL THAT PUFFY SHIT OUT?

Why would she do that to herself? Don't women know that when you have your lips done it doesn't make you look younger, it makes you look like you got your lips done. Everyone knows! It's no secret! You didn't just wake up with full and youthful lips one day and all of your friends are amazed at how lucky you were that your lips decided to plump themselves overnight.


I saw The Women last night with Annemarie. An OK chick flick, not hilarious but not completely dreadful. Somewhere in between. Don't get a whole crap load of your girlfriends to go see it together, like when SATC came out... just go if you are not busy one afternoon or wait until it's on DVD.

That's all. As you were.

4 comments:

Annemarie said...

I used to want to be Meg Ryan...her with all her crazy short hairstyles!! She was def one of my favorites in the yester years. I agree - her lips are a little strange. Glad we got to grab a movie together during the middle of the week!

Julie said...

You crack me up! I'm going to have to check out her lips. I'm so bummed I couldn't join y'all for the movie. Definitely another time.

Unknown said...

I totally agree, Kara. What happened to our plucky little Sally (Meg)?

Now she looks like she could suck the chrome off of a bumper! ;)

Peace - Rene

Jenni said...

I am so saddened by what my most favoritest actress did to herself. :(