Monday, October 20, 2008

Time For Change

My wish to the December 7th Birthday Fairy or Santa is to bring me a new camera. I love my Point & Shoot, but I am ready for something different. I love taking pictures, but honestly don't have time to use a big fancy schmancy long lens camera. Um... actually I would MAKE TIME to use one, but they are big and it wouldn't fit in my bag and would get dinged up going from the park to Chuck E. Cheese to Target to Bouncy Jumpy World, to who knows where else I find myself during the course of a day. It's just not practical for me at the moment. All I want is a bad ass digital point & shoot. I can make do with that. I have a Sony but I want a Canon. I hear awesome things about Canon from my friends that are very important - up and coming photographers... :) I am slowly falling out of love with my old, tired, worn out, outdated Sony. I hope its not jealous I have another on my mind.

Until December 7th or Christmas.......






4 comments:

Beankountess said...

I will pass your request to Santa Terry. ;-)

All About the Arredondos said...

I love my Canon 870IS...All things AP turned me onto it and if it is good enough for her, then I highly recommend it! Plus the beauty of it is that AP will also share all of her neat tricks with you too!!

Unknown said...

I too, would love that Canon 870IS!

Santa, Baby slip a Canon under the tree..for me.. I been an awful good girl...

Sing it!

Peace - Rene

Marisa said...

You take great pictures and have a knack for telling stories through pictures. I'd love to see what you can do with a "big fancy schmancy long lens camera"!