Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Why'd the Ghost Go into the Bar??

For the BOOS. MUUAHHH HAAAHAA.

Me and the hub carved a spoooky pumpkin tonight! And when I say Me and the hub... I mean I drank wine while the hub carved a spooky pumpkin tonight.
I scrubbed in and prepped Mr. Pumpkin for surgery.

He screamed a little during his rhinoplasty.

Here is Mr. Pumpkin post-op.

Perhaps some wine will help with the pain.....

Turns out Mr. Pumpkin can't tolerate his alcohol.

He was in need of some fresh air after his surgery and alcohol poisoning, so we placed him near the skulls in our ivy... he liked it there. He felt right at home.

Mr. Pumpkin says HAPPY HALLOWEEN you ghoulish fools!

And finally some Halloween puns. Cuz you know I'm a punny girl.

*What do you call a witch that lives at the beach? A sand-witch.
*Why did the game warden arrest the ghost? He didn't have a haunting license.
*What is a mummy's favorite type of music? wRAP.
Scary stuff y'all!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

You are so freaking funny. I lurve you.

Annemarie said...

You make me smile. I miss you, can't wait to see you real soon!!! The punkin is great!!

Anonymous said...

Lizzy, Mr.Pumpkin would have been just fine if you had offered him Pinot Grigio and not a red! You crack me up! love ya, Momly