Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pop Open The Champagne, These Momma's Deserve It!

My mom, sister and Kylie came over to visit last Sunday for a Mother's Day celebration! We all had a FABulous day, and I am especially happy I was able to spend it with my Mom and sister! The little ones paraded around outside while we adults stuffed ourselves silly with BBQ. Some of us might have drank ourselves silly too... What?! Noooo!

The day turned out to be full of laughter... who knew my mother was so hilarious!! ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved spending mMother's Day with my most favorite daughters... Kara Elizabeth and Dana Lynn and 3 of 6 grand shillren...... It was a blast! Thanks for such a wonderful day! It was pecial!! Momly

Jenni said...

Yay! Gorgeous flowers! Yummalicious drinks!

Beankountess said...

Looks like you ladies had fun!
I can't wait to see the backyard!!!